WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Marriage

Reality show star and fashion entrepreneur Kimberly Noel Kardashian or Kim Kardashian (30) has been married to NBA basketball plater  of the New Jersey Nets, or Kris Humphries Kris Humphries Nathan (26), in a ceremony held in Montecito, California, USA, on Saturday time (20/08/2011) locally. The ceremony was attended by 440 guests from among family and friends. Kardashian wore a gown of ivory veteran fashion designer Vera Wang. She went, accompanied by Bruce Jenner, his stepfather. She walked, clutching a bouquet of white roses. Her hair and scarf covering his face.
Kardashian wedding ceremony with Humphries, who wore a fashion designer Ermenegildo Zegna design that consists of a tuxedo, white jacket, and tie-place within half an hour. The ceremony was led by pastor Joel Johnson. They exchanged wedding rings made by Lorraine Schwartz, designer engagement ring by Humphries Kardashian. Respect is also given to the people dearest Humphries and Kardashian gone, grandma and grandpa and father Kardashian Humphries, lawyer Robert Kardashian. "I really wish my dad could be here, with my step But I know he was here and I feel the presence of love all around me. I love and miss you, Daddy." Kardashian said to the guests. Khloe and Kourtney, Kardashian sisters, bridesmaids. Kourtney boy, Mason, served as ring bearer.
Meanwhile, Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, come early to help prepare the wedding Kardashian. She also wore a Vera Wang gown of white paper. "Kimberly, I still remember you as a little girl playing dress-up in my closet like that yesterday! I can not believe time has flown by so quickly," Kris writes on his website. "You will always have my little girl angel, and you'll make the most wonderful wife you are truly blessed .. I love you with all Xo, my mother heart," he wrote again. The stars who attended the ceremony including Avril Lavigne, Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Demi Lovato, Ryan Seacrest, and Mel B. After the ceremony, held in a tent party that is different in other parts of the venue. The couple changed their clothes. Singer Robin Thicke and Kardashian Humphries introduced as "Mr and Mrs Humphries, 'prior to accompany their first dance as husband and wife with his song," Angel ", which continue with  Al Green's song, "Let's Stay Together".

Watch the Kim's Fairytale Wedding Recap from E online here :


 

1 comment:

  1. He is probably so lucky man!! Kim is so hot and beaty, glad for this couple!

    ReplyDelete