WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : Rejected an Offer from Manchester City

Zlatan Ibrahimovic admitted that he had rejected an offer from Manchester City last summer. Swedish striker insists he will not play just for the sake of money alone. After the season was not fun in Barcelona, Ibra decided to leave the Camp Nou. With financial strength, City reportedly ready to bring 29-years. In the end, Abraham decides to join AC Milan. He prefers the Rossoneri for the sake of his ambition to win the trophy winners. "I held a series of talks with City and they have a fantastic project that is running But I'm not one of the players who want to go there and play for money.," Said Ibrahim, as quoted SkySports

"For me, it is important to see what the future, what possibilities there are. For me, not the current City project," added the former Juventus and Inter Milan are the star. "I think in a few years they will be a top team, but Milan is now over for me, I want to play on when I was 29 years old, not 32 years .."This is not about money. If you have great players, there will be money everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment