WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Monday, February 28, 2011

Facebook Will Be Closed at 15 March 2011

Mark Zuckerberg announced it would close in 15 March 2011. He claimed to manage stress and pressure of the social network now tops. "Facebook has been out of control and the company has made me stressful and destroying my life I have to end all this madness." Zuckerberg said in a press conference in Palo Alto, Saturday (8 / 1). Zuckerberg was quoted as saying by the Weekly World News, explaining from 15, in March 2011 for the user or owner of the account will not be able to access their accounts. "After March 15 the next, all the servers up will be turned off," added Vice President of Technical Affairs up Avrat Humarthi.

"I recommend that you either take a picture and save other documents that are stored on up because then you will not be able to get that picture again." The word Humarthi warned. Zuckerberg said shut up is a difficult decision. But he did not think people will be angry over the decision. "I personally do not think it's a big problem And to be honest., I think it's getting better. Without up, people will more often go out and socialize normally," he said. Some users may feel very angry with the decision that Zuckerberg. "What shall I do without my life to revolve. Approximately up," said Denise, a high school student from Indiana, USA.

But there are also welcomed, namely the elderly. "I am glad this nightmare finally ends. My son will no longer spend time at the computer all day," said John, a single mother who lives in Detroit. Facebook is currently ranked the richest business in cyberspace. Economists estimate the value of revenues to about $ 7.9 billion. But Zuckerberg felt confident with her decision FB will soon close. "I do not care about money, I just want my old life back .." Zuckerberg says.


No comments:

Post a Comment