WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Saturday, February 19, 2011

iTunes Record For Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga song "Born This Way" has become the fastest sale at Apple's iTunes stores worldwide, with more than one million downloads within five days, according to Apple delivered on Friday (18/2/201). Apple claims the song was influenced dance song featuring the singer 24 years, after "hatching" from a giant egg at the Grammy Awards, and has held the position to-1 on iTunes in 23 countries, as quoted by Reuters Life. "Born This Way", which will be planned to be launched in May, also a direct shot to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart earlier this week. Artist with a glittering performance also reveals the secret to keeping her body very thin, and how she makes her creativity continues to flow. "I'm on a diet ...," said Lady Gaga to Sirius XM radio on Friday.

"I live the life I want, be creative I want to drink whiskey and other drinks while I work .. But the deal was that I had to work every day .... And it is about cross-training and make myself inspired. I have to say, I do yoga, "she said. The singer said in a television interview last weekend she also smoked marijuana when writing songs. After performing with the clothes that make headlines, surprise appearances and travel direct sales, Lady Gaga may divert attention to the new career she might field, namely the film. When asked whether he saw himself to be an actress, she replied: "I think at one stage, yes ...." Well, if someday there is a film company that intends to film his life, Lady Gaga said she wanted the figure is played by Marisa Tomei, Oscar-winning actress through the movie My Cousin Vinny. "I'm a fan of Marisa Tomei," she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment