WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rihanna - Be A Victim of Rape in Man Down Video


Gabrielle Union, who had ever be a  victims of rape, defend the video clip titled Man Down Rihanna. In the video Rihanna was ordered to be victims of rape and after a time she was immediately shot dead the killer. The scene that invites a reaction from parents who are members of the Parents Television Council, a container which has been accused of 'campaign to murder' Rihanna. Although Rihanna has made it clear that the art video series that has a message. Union, who had been raped at age 19 by unidentified men in a robbery incident, was asked by fans of Rihanna to comment on clips 'Man Down' approach associated with violence. 'Man Down' video is a big job to be submitted to the world to talk about rape. I hope the clip that leads to healing and prevent rape," wrote the Union on Twitter pages. As reported DigitalSpy.

When I was raped, I tried to shoot my attacker, but my prayer was not granted. For years ago I realized that I could kill the rapist add insult and injury. Killing people who have been abused can understand, but if the defense itself to save lives, and will only add to the problem, "he continued. Union added," every victim of rape is unique, including they think justice has been lost. "

No comments:

Post a Comment