WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Saturday, June 11, 2011

LUIS ENRIQUE; The New Coach of AS Roma - FORZA ROMA!

AS Roma's new coach, Luis Enrique, is claimed to provide the best hope for the Roma around the world in the first year. Enrique became the first coach of Rome under the new ownership from the businessman from the United States, Thomas Di Benedetto. Enrique contracted for two years with extension options one season later. He will receive a fee of 1.6 million euros per year, or approximately USD 19 billion. "I do not want to give a lot of promise. I salute the fans and Rome that sends different signals to hire me," said Enrique in his first press conference on Friday (06/10/2011). "I do not see soccer in any way, but with ambition. I hope to be able to achieve great things here. This will be my first year working at a club like this, I am here to give encouragement to the fans and make them happy. I hope the fans are proud of the fact we will always give the best. Forza Roma!

No comments:

Post a Comment