WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kara DioGuardi: It is Difficult To Get Along With Simon Cowell

Former American Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi, claiming it is difficult to get along with Simon Cowell. In his new book, A great Note of Appeal, he explains that Cowell never thought of existence while they still judge the U.S. singing talent show, American Idol. "I am a heavy smoker (old bad habits) and, at that time, I was often invited Simon to accompany me to smoke outside the building, hoping we can familiarize ourselves, but he never appreciated my efforts, I feel. As type 'sycophant' from. But, I am not the type like that. I felt, if I'm not trying to be closer to him, I'll get in trouble, "she wrote in this book.

Singer / songwriter also expressed suspicion when the Fox network was first recruited to assess the talent show. According to her, Fox has a hidden motive in the presence of the jury in the event. "I feel sad because they never really interested in my talent and my results have been achieved in the event and also how to help the contestants," she said.

"The proof, I never felt special jury was introduced to the audience as the new From there I felt there was no ulterior motive of them from my presence at the event and I'll bet, what's on Simon's mind at that time . He must have thought me is a 'student'. That's what makes me suspicious. Seen also on several occasions, he was never friendly to me. Although the incident was over, I still feel sick, "she continued. DioGuardi, who also worked as music producer, claimed to have experienced symptoms of eating disorders. She also reveals the tragic story of a child, never abused and raped on a date. All of her experiences that she writes in his new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment