WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HOMEPAGE

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ancelotti : I Don't Want To Be Inter Milan Coach

Carlo Ancelotti said he would not following Leonardo to be Inter Milan coach. Don Carlo insists that he is not likely to betray AC Milan. Leonardo is a former player and coach of AC Milan. For this season, the Brazilian man will facing his rival Rossoneri. Under the care of Leonardo, Inter at the start of the season did not appear satisfactory to a promising team. Leonardo Nascimento de Araujo steps was the common talk from the side of Milan, whether they are still together Il Diavolo Rosso or not anymore. Having previously Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso who say prefer to take care of the kitchen rather than following the footsteps of Leonardo.
 
Chelsea manager said that he would not train Inter. "If at the next opportunity Inter president Massimo Moratti called me, then I will refuse the offer politely," said Ancelotti was quoted as saying Football-Italy. The man nicknamed Don Carlo, said he was not likely to remove only a good togetherness with Milan as a player (years 1987-1992) or even as alternator (2001-2009). "I am a man of his Milan I spend. 13 years with Milan and for me it is impossible to forget the past. I can not possibly train Inter, but I still respect the choices of others," he went on. Ancelotti himself reportedly was exploring opportunities to return to work in Italy after the achievement is less satisfactory in Chelsea. Rome was the club mentioned plans to use the coach service was born June 10, 1959.
 

1 comment:

  1. All About Carlo Ancelotti You can find in GoloFootball:http://golofootball.blogspot.com/2012/07/football-genius-carlo-ancelotti.html
    Add me Pls.!!!

    ReplyDelete